Sunday, February 5, 2017

How to Earn money easily Through Android Application

     Hello Guys, after a long time I am writing a Blog post.Today When I have searching for something related to Android Application , i got stuck to an answer in Quora. That answer was regarding to the question "HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN VIA YOUR ANDROID APPLICATION " .Answers to this particular question was interesting to read and one of the answer given by Rishabh Dugar was genuine. He mention details about the android earnings in the following way


 I have got a lot of questions from fellow Android Developers about App Monetisation and my journey so far. My attempt to cover most of the questions that I have got. I hope this is useful for my Android developer friends or those who aspire to become one.How much I earn?
  • 10–15$ per day
Earning Source?
  • Admob on my app Root Checker
  • In-app purchase to remove Ads
When did I launch my app?
  • 2.5 months back
Why did I start?
  • I am a 22 year old college student and I am always exited about the getting the latest OS for my Android phone. And, this is not possible unless I root my phone. I tried the existing Root Checking apps on play store and each app seemed to be giving me a different information. I wasn’t sure which results to trust. So, I made my own Root Checking app. It took me a couple of sleepless nights to build this. Later, I thought that this app might be useful for all those who love rooting their Android smartphones, so I published it on Play Store.
What did I do for app promotion?
  • I posted my app links to a few targeted groups on Facebook whose members were into rooting their phones or a group where I could find Android users.
How is the app doing?
  • The app has 28k downloads and it gets approx. 1.5k downloads/day
A screenshot of my earnings -
source : Quora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Scanner